Content Vol. 41 No. 3 (2020)
E-book edition of the volume 41, number 3, year 2020, of the Revista Mexicana de Ingeniería Biomédica.
In this issue:
- Información general (General Information)
- Comité Editorial (Editorial Board)
- Mesa Directiva (General Board)
- Índice (Contents)
- Modified Oregonator: an Approach from the Complex Networks Theory
- Set of Simulators of the Electrophysiology of the A-Type Potassium Current (IA) in Neurons
- Probabilistic Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Detection using Superpixels and Markov Random Fields
- Biped Gait Analysis based on Forward Kinematics Modeling using Quaternions Algebra
- Electrical Cochlear Response as an Objective Measure of Hearing Threshold and Hearing Performance Evaluation in Pediatric Cochlear Implant Users
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.