Content Vol. 43 No. 2 (2022)
E-book edition of the volume 43, number 2, year 2022, of the Revista Mexicana de Ingeniería Biomédica.
In this issue:
- Hydroxyapatite and Biopolymer Composites with Promising Biomedical Applications
- Studying the Effect of Temperature on the Tensile Strength of an Intravascular Catheter Using a Degradation Model
- Comparison of Accuracy of Color Spaces in Cell Features Classification in Images of Leukemia types ALL and MM
- Retinal Lesion Segmentation Using Transfer Learning with an Encoder-Decoder CNN
- Secure Exchange of Medical Images Via Extended Visual Cryptography
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.