Content Vol. 43 No. 3 (2022)
E-book edition of the volume 43, number 3, year 2022, of the Revista Mexicana de Ingeniería Biomédica.
In this issue:
- Vaginal Electrical Impedance Detects the Fertile Window in Healthy Women: a Pilot Study
- Segmentation of OCT and OCT-A Images using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Electrical Impedance Tomography to Measure Spirometry Parameters in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Patients
- Book Review: “Medicine-Based Informatics and Engineering” Lecture Notes in Bioengineering, Springer, 2022
- Detection of People Positive to COVID-19 through ATR-FTIR Spectra Analysis of Saliva using Machine Learning
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.