This Special Issue to highlight ongoing efforts to explain recent advances in Biomedical Engineering using Artificial Intelligence techniques, such a Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- RMIB Application letter (available at the "Author guidelines" section).
- Anonymous version of the article using the Word template of the RMIB (available at the "Author guidelines" section).
- The Figures and/or Tables used in the article were sent.
- Make sure the original file does not exceed 8 MB.
- If you have worked with living organisms, their parts, derivates, GMO’s, or humans you need to provide a letter of approval issued either by the ethics, bioethics, or animal welfare committees of your institution of affiliated or a competent authority.
Upon acceptance of an article in the RMIB, corresponding authors will be asked to fulfill and sign the copyright and the journal publishing agreement, which will allow the RMIB authorization to publish this document in any media without limitations and without any cost. Authors may reuse parts of the paper in other documents and reproduce part or all of it for their personal use as long as a bibliographic reference is made to the RMIB and a copy of the reference is sent. However written permission of the Publisher is required for resale or distribution outside the corresponding author institution and for all other derivative works, including compilations and translations.
The names, email addresses, and/or other personal information provided to our journal’s website will be used exclusively for the indicated purposes and will not be available for any other purpose nor to any other individual or site.